Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Amar Pizza

I was trying to catch the news since I happened to be sitting in front of a TV unusually early in the evening (I came home earlier than usual) but no matter which channel I tried, they all kept going to commercial. So finally I started surfing and landed on the Bizarre Foods America with Andrew Zimmern on the Travel Channel.

I am a fairly fond on Andrew and his usual show "Bizarre Foods" where he travels to various exotic & unusual places all around the world, but this was one of the rare occasions that he was actually looking for Bizarre Foods in our own back yard - on this particular episode he was in the Detroit area. Of the various cuisine he tried on this particular episode, he also visited "Amar Pizza" - a Bangladeshi restaurant that does Pizza with a Bangladeshi twist. I can't wait to try.

- manzoor

No comments: